World Relief Triad resettles over 500 refugees a year in the Triad area. Our goal is to help restore dignity to refugees and survivors of human trafficking.
- Refugees often flee their homes at a moment's notice. They arrive at the airport with few belongings, a difficult past, and high hopes for the future.
- The refugee clients we serve are coming through a Federal program that provides a small amount of transitional funding.
- By providing Welcome Kits, you are helping to ensure that refugees are able to spend those funds on other necessary costs such as rent and weekly groceries.
There are many types of welcome kits to choose from.
Each kit contains basic items that can be purchased at most retail stores like Walmart, Target, Dollar Stores, and Costco. The amount spent on each kit may vary. A shopping list is located under the resources section.
- Pick one or more Welcome Kits from the NEW WELCOME KITS.pdf
- Mobilize your small group, family, church, or school group to collect the items on the list.
- Some items may be used, but must be in good condition.
- Pack items in a sturdy box (Large plastic bins work well and will be re-used by refugee families).
- Drop off at the World Relief High Point Location or contact us for help with pick-ups.
- Along with your kit, an optional donation of $25 helps cover transportation and storage costs. You can donate online at https://worldrelieftriad.org/give or attach your donation in an envelope on the outside of your kit.
If you live out of the area and would still like to donate, please visit our registries that have been individualized according to the type of kit you wish to build:
- Step 1. Click on the kit or kits you’d like to purchase
- Step 2. Add each item in the wish list to your cart
- Step 3. Check out as usual, and when it prompts you for a shipping address, make sure to choose World Relief Triad's Gift Registry Address to have items shipped directly to our location at 155 Northpoint Ave. Suite 102 High Point, NC 27262.
*All donations to World Relief Triad are tax deductible.