Often welcoming clients start before they actually arrive in the Triad.
Having a house already set up with familiar food and a welcoming sign at the airport are just a few ways that you can welcome your partnered family to the United States.
Learn more about ways you can prepare to welcome a family.
- Toolkit Table of Contents
- Volunteering for World Relief
- General Volunteer Information
- Good Neighbor Team Overview
- Government and Social Services
- Community Orientations and Resources
- English Language Training (ELT)
- School Enrollment
- Health Care
- Life Skills
- Building Relationships with Refugees
- Cultural Information
- Cultural Background Profiles
- Remote Volunteer Resources