If a client has a specific clothing need, such as new shoes, winter coat, pants, etc., Salvation Army can provide a free voucher for that need.
To get the voucher you can take the client to the Salvation Army office at: 301 W Green Drive, High Point.
Once the voucher has been received it can be immediately redeemed at any Salvation Army store for that specific item.
- Toolkit Table of Contents
- Volunteering for World Relief
- General Volunteer Information
- Good Neighbor Team Overview
- Government and Social Services
- Community Orientations and Resources
- English Language Training (ELT)
- School Enrollment
- Health Care
- Life Skills
- Building Relationships with Refugees
- Cultural Information
- Cultural Background Profiles