Learning the community that they live in now, is a process that all new clients must go through.
It is more fun to have the help of a volunteer to do those things. Learn about ways you can show your partnered family around their new home.
You never know, you may learn a new thing or two!
- Toolkit Table of Contents
- Volunteering for World Relief
- General Volunteer Information
- Good Neighbor Team Overview
- Government and Social Services
- Community Orientations and Resources
- English Language Training (ELT)
- School Enrollment
- Health Care
- Life Skills
- Building Relationships with Refugees
- Cultural Information
- Cultural Background Profiles